Your Delivery FAQs
How long will it take?
What are the delivery charges?
We aim to keep our delivery costs as low as possible whilst still offering a very speedy and reliable Standard Delivery Service. We also offer various delivery options to meet the need for more urgent and time specific delivery.
|Country||Cost||Expected Delivery Timescale|
|Standard UK||£3.95||2-3 working days|
|Premium Delivery UK||£5.95||1-2 working days|
|Express Next Day UK||£7.95||Next working day|
|Express Next Day UK (Before Midday)||£9.95||Next working day before midday|
|Saturday UK||£14.95||Saturday following ordering|
- Standard UK Delivery Service
- Our warehouse team are very efficient and we aim to dispatch from our warehouse the same or very next working day. Therefore, our Standard UK service offers a timely and cost effective option. However, a specific delivery date is not guaranteed and parcels may take longer to arrive during busy times.
- Premium UK Delivery Service
- Our Premium UK delivery service is very fast but does not have a guaranteed dispatch or delivery date. We do aim to dispatch orders the same or next working day, and Royal Mail 24 hour Tracked, or Parcelforce 24 hour for larger parcels, services are used. A cost effective alternative to Express Delivery for a speedy service, but where a Next Day delivery is not critical.
- Express UK Next Day Delivery Service*
- Orders received before 12 Midday, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same working day for delivery the next working day. Orders received before Midday on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding bank Holidays); orders received after Midday on Friday and over the weekend would be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
- Express UK Next Day Before 12 Delivery Service*
Orders received before 12 Midday, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same working day for delivery the next working day before 12 Midday. Orders received before Midday on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday before Midday (excluding bank Holidays)**
- Saturday UK Delivery Service
Orders received up to Midday Friday will be dispatched on Friday for delivery on Saturday. Unfortunately, this service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
* We aim to achieve our Next Day Express Services to most areas of the UK. However, this cannot be guaranteed to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands, which may take slightly longer. Your order will be prioritised and dispatched on our Express Delivery Services, and therefore you will receive your item much faster than with our standard service. However, delivery cannot be guaranteed to be the next working day.
** If Express Delivery is booked after Midday on a Friday, over a weekend or bank holiday, or during any announced Christmas closing dates, parcels will be dispatched on the next working day.
Goods delivered to non-EU countries will have VAT deducted. Local import duties, taxes and/or other charges may be required to be paid on receipt of your goods, which Spotty Otter Limited is not liable for.
Delivery prices are based upon a standard parcel size (normally up to 2kg). Additional charges may be required for large orders, but we would always notify you of any additional charges before dispatching your order.
|Country||Cost||Expected Delivery Timescale|
|Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands||£10||2-3 working days|
|Republic of Ireland||£12||2-3 working days|
|France and Monaco||£14||3-4 working days|
|Denmark, Italy||£16||2-5 working days|
|Austria, Czech Republic, San Marino, Slovakia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Norway, Switzerland||£20||3-6 working days|
|Spain||£22||3-4 working days|
|Estonia, Portugal, Sweden, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania||£24||3-6 working days|
|Greece, Azores, Balearic Islands, Madeira, Sardinia & Sicily||£33||4-6 working days|
|Malta||£46||3-6 working days|
|Iceland, New Zealand, Australia, Russia||Please contact us for pricing|
Please can I have free postage?
We may run occasional Free Postage Promotions, either for our friends of Facebook or as a general promotion via the website or email. Therefore, it is worthwhile following us on facebook and signing up for our newsletters.
Can I get my order delivered to my work or to someone else?
Can I order from Overseas?
Yes you can! Please see ‘What are the delivery charges?' for countries that we can deliver to, and the costs of delivery. You can place your order on our website or by calling us on +44 (0)1226 379777.
All orders are processed in UK pounds sterling, and you should check with your issuing bank on the exchange rate of that day. Please also bear in mind that the exchange rate may fluctuate and any refunds for returned goods will be processed at the original UK pounds sterling rate paid at the time of ordering. Therefore, the actual amount received in your country’s currency may differ slightly to the original amount paid.